Montag, 9. Mai 2011

Von Maksim Tkachenko aus Horlivka, Ukraine

Dieser lieber Junge schreibt uns schon zum vierten Mal dieselbe Nachricht. Allerdings immer von verschiedenen Adressen. Erstaunlich stark ist die Wille etwas umsonst zu bekommen.

horlovkaoffice@gmail.com
mr.kuvikk@gmail.com

Hello!
 On the advice of friends and colleagues i want to  tried your tea - my friend sad they really enjoyed it. I think in the future to use your high quality products. I hope that you hold that quality (and improve), which is now. Aftr all I will advise your  to friends and colleagues!
I would like to ask from you samples and promotional items with the image of the brand of your products.
would be very grateful.
Happy for you!
Regards, Maxim.

My address:

MAKSIM TKACHENKO
MINSKAYA STR. BLD 63,APT.66
DONETSKAYA OBL,HORLIVKA
84605,UKRAINE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen