Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011

Von wrapper@mail.com

I the big fan and the judge of tea and i have learnt
recently about your company.
I drink tea many years and it very much is pleasant to me.
I was possible manage many different grades.
It is interesting to me to learn more about your company,
and i would like to ask you to send me brochures and
some different samples of tea of your manufacture
and a small souvenir with an emblem of your company.
Very much I hope that my small request does not
remain without the answer.
My post address:
   First Name : Roman
   Last Name  : Andrukhovych
   Title      : manager
   Company    : Banderol.
   Address    : Korolovo 42-3 -47
   City       : Sankt Peterburg
   Zip Code   : 197371
   Country    : RUSSIA
   Phone      : +7-(950)025-40-19
   E-Mail               wrapper@mail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen