Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011

Von stanislav_polischuk@ukr.net

Da hat man sich wirklich Mühe gegeben!!!


Hello.
  My name is Stas Polischuk. I the citizen of the Ukraine. I the big admirer of tea! I have my own family tea shop.
  Also, I and my best friend Andrey have based club of fans of tea.
I plan to write the book under the simple name: "TEA" It will be the encyclopaedia about tea. In it will detailed descriptions of each of tea kinds are presented, it grows in what places, as it grow up, prepare for the use... Also curative properties of tea will be described. And at last in addition to all to it it will be told about culture пития tea of different nations of the world.
  I hope for the big circulation and popularity of this book.
  Sometimes on holidays we like to be going to drink together with all club members of tea.
 On June, 15th there will be 5 years as I and my best friend have based club of fans of tea. This club our pride. 5 years are mini anniversary. We have started to be prepared for a holiday even in the winter. Have started to prepare the show program, competitions and entertainments for our visitors. And we have invited them much: to us comes owners of large and small tea shops, representatives of other tea clubs, and it is simple people who respect in our city. And also TV, the press. Thanking it our club it becomes even more known!
 From myself personally as from the director of tea shop I wish you to ask: the last 2 months it is a lot of clients of my shop asked about your tea, and very much asked, that I have made purchase of your tea. I very much would like, that you have sent to me some samples of tea for me that I have made sure of its quality.
  And now we will return by a holiday: we have decided on a holiday to arrange so to say presentation of your tea. We will treat with your tea of opwners of other shops. Also we will give them your contact phones and email. If your tea to be pleasant to them they too will make at you purchase.

  But if you have no possibility to send any sample of tea, I would be very glad, if you have sent me something promo material for my holiday(balloons, flags, t-shirts e t.c.)
I hope I have not taken away from you a lot of time the request.
Yours faithfully Stanislav Polischuk.
My adress:
Stanislav Polischuk
Shyshkina str.,h.23,apt.32
Makeevka
86154
UKRAINE
P.S.: If yopu have any questions, please write to stanislav_polischuk@ukr.net .
 Please do not ignore my message.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen