Freitag, 29. April 2011

Von ALRXANDR SOKOLAN agnostiks@mail.ru

Von diesem Alexander Sokolan aus Moldova habe ich wirklich viele Mails bekommen, von verschiedenen Adressen aber mit demselben Text.



Hello. I have for several years only drink your tea. And all this time I admire the quality and great taste. I love my tea and I express appreciation and gratitude. I have not changed the brand. If possible, please send me an autographed promotional materials and souvenirs with the logo, in order that I remembered about you and about you could talk to people in the city of Tiraspol. Please do not post this letter without attention, it is very important to me. I want to thank you in advance. Thank you
ALEXANDR SOKOLAN        
GOGOLYA str. 18, TIRASPOL, 3300, MOLDOVA

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen