Freitag, 29. April 2011

Von ivan_bugakov@ukr.net

Hello,
 My name is Ivan Bugakov. I live in Sebastopol and am a major employer. I want to open in Sevastopol, a network of shops selling tea. In my plans to take about 5% of the market. In our town there are shops selling tea, but they presented the production of small quantities of tea manufacturers. About 50% of tea on the market is fake. So it's a profitable area. I want to fill the market in different samples of tea from different countries. I am currently looking for companies producing tea for cooperation. In particular I would like to cooperate with your firm. But before you present your company in its stores, I would like to first obtain a sample of your tea for tasting. If you have the ability to send samples of tea for your company then please send me it by standard mail. I'll be very grateful. I look forward to further cooperation.

Sincerely, Ivan Bugakov.

My address:

Ivan Bugakov
Ghidilov street 11-145
Sevastopol
Ukraine
99041

1 Kommentar: