Freitag, 29. April 2011

Von Svit Gas svitgas@gmail.com

So was gib es auch:

Dear Sirs,
My name is Olga. I am a teacher, but currently I am on maternity leave with two small children. Though I cannot work full-time at the moment, I still have a volunteering job working with children from low-income and socially-unstable families.
I cannot find proper words to describe my feelings and emotions each time I meet these kids and teenagers. The life story of every boy and girl is worth writing a book. We try to make them happier.
Christmas is approaching Besides it, in Ukraine we have a traditional Saint Nicholas Day on December 19, when all children find gifts under their pillows. I am very-very eager to make this holiday and Christmas special for the kids I am working with.
This is why I am writing this long letter to you with the hope for help and understanding. Is there anything you can share for free with the kids of 4-16 years old? We will be very thankful for anything: your product samples, promotional items, souvenirs, give-aways, handouts, toys anything you can send. I do understand that you have no obligations whatsoever to do so; but if you decide that you can support me in my endeavor, you will make several children smile and feel happy.
What can be better on a snowy evening than to sit with a cup of good hot tea and a piece of home-made cake and listen to Christmas carols? Please help me make kids dreams come true at least at Christmas.
This is my postal address:
Olga Sinelnikova
st. Mashynobudivna 36-8
Kyiv 03067 Ukraine
With kind regards,
Olga

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen