Freitag, 29. April 2011

Von dog10044@gmail.com

Hello!
My name is Aleksandr Kamenskiy. I live in Russia in Togliatty.
I found your email address on the internet and decided to write you a letter.
I want to ask you to mail me the materials for you, catalogs,
brochures and a few different samples of your production in order
to learn more about you and appreciate your quality product to
possible to use your product in the future in great numbers.
Please send me your price list for your products.
It would be very pleased to receive small gifts with your logo.
Waiting for your reply and a letter with the materials and samples.
I hope that my small request you not much more difficult.
 
My postal address:
445057 Russia
Togliatty
Stepana Razina 72-88
Aleksandr Kamenskiy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen