Freitag, 29. April 2011

Von Vakula Denis mk.donbass.com@gmail.com

Hello. My name is Denis. I'm 32 years old.
I was not so long ago decided to try your tea. And he really liked me! I advised him to all my friends and relatives - they are thrilled. In our town is very difficult to find your tea, and besides it is expensive, but it does not prevent me and my family to enjoy its unique taste and aroma.
If you are not trouble, please send me some free samples of your tea and any branded souvenirs for me and my family from your company if it's possible. We'll be very happy and grateful to you for that.
I wish your company's future prosperity. Continue to give people pleasure.
Best regards, Denis.

My address is:
Name: Denis Vakula
Street: Bulvar Kramatorskij 11-33
City: Kramatorsk
Country: Ukraine
ZIP: 84331

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen