Freitag, 29. April 2011

Von serdjen@gmail.com

Good day!�
My name is Irina and I am a representative of Veles. Our company was founded in 1997.�
At the moment we are expanding our range of products and services and is in need of providers in your area! We would like to explore further options for cooperation with you. In this regard, we have a number of issues.�
Could we get a price list and catalog of your products?�
What are your delivery and payment?�
Is it possible to order your privat label products?�
Please send me a free catalogue and samples (or something else) for the detalied studying. I will be very grateful for the received information.�
Really looking forward to further cooperation!�
Yours sincerely�
Irina�
My address is:�
Irina Novikova�
Gudymenko 44a-35�
Zaporozhye Ukraine 69114

1 Kommentar: