Freitag, 29. April 2011

Von irishka_vmodel@mail.ru

Good day! My name is Baranova Irina Vasilevna. Your company and production which you is interesting to me make. This summer I gather in your country and would like to try in advance your production. It is very important for me. I ask to send me free samplers of your production that in the future to deal with you. Likely such letters often come? But I very much ask to answer. Very much I wait. As I collect teas and only your production at me is not present. And the big request: if you send me the letter, wrap it in some layers, differently souvenirs will not reach me. Our postmen often steal.
Here my address:
Russia, Kirov, street Severnaya Naberezhnaya 15, Apt 4.
Postal index - 610011
 As I want to learn more in detail about your company, I ask you to send together with the letter the catalog with production and the prices for them.
I look forward your answer! In advance thanks!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen