Freitag, 29. April 2011

Von Vadim Bitca vadimx2011@gmail.com

Diese Nachricht bekam ich sogar zwei Mal von zwei verschiedenen Adressen. Nachdem ich geantwortet habe, dass wir nie etwas umsonst an private Personen verschicken, sagte der gute Mann mir er würde überall im Internet von unserer Grosszügigkeit erzählen :-)))


Good afternoon, I really love your Tea products, it is gorgeous and always makes me happy Thank you that you are. I would be very glad if you send me promotional materials, new test samples tea, souvenirs providing you, that I can boast with friends and acquaintances in order that I remembered about you .Also, I can say about you that people in the city of Chisinau, Moldova to know about you . Please do not post this letter without attention, it is very important to me. I want to thank you in advance. Thank you.
My Postal address:
First name: Vadim
Last Name: Bitca
Address: Sarmizegetusa 96 ap:27
City: Chisinau
Country: Moldova
Zip/Postal Code: 2032
Tel: +37368709295

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen